Thursday, October 05, 2006

letter to Joden

October 5, 2006
Dear Joden,
How are you doing? After you go to taipei ,we could not meet you for a long time. Please send my regards to your wife and children too. I think they have a good day.
The Mid-Autumn Festival will be coming. It is very nice that have for five holiday running this time. All family members should come back and eat dinner together with us. Do you have any plan to pass the Mid-Autumn Festival's night? For example, barbecue or eat a chafing dish or go to outside to travel... etc.? I belive you will arrange your schedule for this holiday very well.
Do you have any plan in the future? Do you know what happen to me recently? I went to school to study English. Our classmates are young only I am an old student. I think it's a bit late for me to go to school again at this age. I can see all schoolmates are full of energy and youth. But I still feel very lucky to learn english with them. If you have any plan, please let me know.
How about your job? Your work should be smooth and your boss like your professional knowledge in machine. You chose a good company to serve for seventeen years. I think the job give you a lots achievement.
If you have any information please let me know by e-mail or cell phone, in the meantime I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Truly yours,
Eleanor Lin

1 comment:

Yuhsiuwriting said...

How do you doing?--> How do you do? Or How are you doing?


I feel they are a good life day to day. -->? What do you mean here?


All family person should come back and eat dinner together for us.
-->...family members...with us

Let you know my the lastest schedule that I go to school and study the English.
-->Do you know what happen to me recently? I went to school to study English.

only I am old student.
-->only I am an old student.

I think I am a little later go to school again and see all schoolmates are full energy and youth.
-->...it's a bit late for me to go to school again at this age. I cansee all...full of energy and youth

like your professional of michine
-->like your professional knowledge in medicine (machine)?


Then your company margin will increase a plus.
-->??

Therefore your year-end bonus is very well. You choice a good company to service for seventeen years.
-->you chose a good company to serve for seventeen years.