Thursday, December 07, 2006

writing about my hometown and home

My Hometown
I am from the Xi-Gang of Tainan County. All villagers are alomost farmer. Their living conditions in the village are still quite primitive. The river, Zeng-Wen-River, is locate in the southern part of the village. There is a bridge above river. I often come here -the river in the evening to appreciate the sunsent until the sky gets dark.
My Home

Now I live in Nine-Zi of Kaohsiung in southwest of Taiwan. The Nine - Zi township is in the northern Kaohsiung and the weather is often very hot. My house is on the fourth floor terraced house in the suburb and beside the Zhong-Shan freeway . It is very big and typical house and you can see the freeway from our porch. There is a shopping mall behind my house, a children's park with the slide and swing at the right side place and some schools near my home. So, It is convenient for shopping and studying. The children play on the swings in the park. My neighbors are fantastic. They are really friendly.

About places


The first floor is garage, a hall and kitchen. You find a big garage when you visit me in the porch. After you go through the hallway, a deluxe hall appears before your eyes. For example, The great hall was decorated with wallpaper and wood on the ceiling and wall. And the settee is put both side hall along the wall. A paino is located on the right of hall by the sofa. There are many wines inside a big cellaret in the front center. Follow the way, There is a door that leads to the small kitchen. I make dilicious food for my families.

I love my hometown and home because I have a lot of happy time and memories there.

1 comment:

Yuhsiuwriting said...

Great job! You are good at telling the reader the location and direction of all the places.

Adding in more adjectives will help readers see those places with better visual images and make these three passages better!


They live conditions in the village are still quite primitive.
-->Their living ...

The river, Zeng-Wen-River, it locate in the southern and has a bridge above river.
-->,is located in the southern part of the...,
-->you can say,River Zeng Wen run through the southern part of the village. There is a bridge ...

The scenery is beautiful when I come to here at eventide and go home until dark of the sky.
--> I often come here (where? the river?)in the evening to appreciate the sunsent until the sky gets dark.


it is often very hot weather.
-->the weather is often...


My house is four floor of a building with terraced house in the suburb and beside the Zhong-Shan freeway
--> on the fourth floor terraced house...



a child park with the slide and swing at right side place and some schools near my home. So, It is convenient for shopping and studying. The children play on the swings in the park either. My neighbors are fantastic. They are really friendly.
-->a children's park....at the right side
-->either-->?


Then you go through the hallway, There is a deluxe hall to appear before your eyes.
-->After you go through the hallway, a delux hall appears ...


And the settee puts both side hall along the wall. The paino puts on the right of hall by the sofa.
-->the settee is put...a piano is located...

wins? what is this?


because they keep with me to growing place.
-->becuase I have a lot of happy time and memories there.